- The information you provide to us when using this website will be collected for processing requests for lead generation. Molly Hocking, Fore Street, St Ives, Cornwall TR26 1HE will only use this data.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes your name and e-mail address.
- Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system. Personal details collected for processing requests for leads are retained for future correspondence. All personal information is deleted if requested to do so either in writing or via on-line subscription removal.
- We will keep your personal information confidential except insofar as we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved) or to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction.
- To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 we adhere to strict technical and organisational security procedures. The personal information that we hold will be held securely to ensure that no unauthorised disclosure or access takes place. If you have any questions regarding our data security, please do not hesitate to contact our Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do plan to have ongoing communication with the customer, and the communication will be via the website, telephone or e-mail. Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold on you, please write to us at the address given in paragraph 2. We will notify you of any sum you must pay in order to get your data.
- If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to cease processing your data for any particular purpose or purposes, write to us at the address found in paragraph 2.